Gloopee

Gloopee is the little life-form that I am very excited about meeting at the end of December 2006. I often talk, sing, play guitar/didj to Gloopee through Sa's abdomen. Gloopee likes it, I know Gloopee does. Gloopee makes Glooping movements which sweep wavelike across Sa's belly. I love Sa and I love Gloopee.

November 04, 2006

Gloopee spins me right round like a record baby


Definitely a girl. Did some dowsing on Sa's tummy a la Esther Dean (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Dean) - always round and round, no swinging or neutrality there. I'm madly trying to get the bathroom finished before Gloops does the ultimate gloop - from the womb. Mind you, last night, she was glooping more than ever, it was a real gloopee bash in Sa's guts. Been busy also organising performances for the NYR 10 years at Dickson St partay (along with sorting and practising out my own). Sa and I are trying to go to quite a few restaurants in the next few weeks as people tell me I'll never be able to do that again yadda yadda yadda, make sure you get lots of sleep now blah blah blah. Ha ha ha. Well, I don't sleep much now anyway, so who cares! We had cards of different birth stages at prenatal class on Tuesday - I got "waters break with a gush". We had to line up in order of what stage of labour (or prelabour) we thought we were in. That was great, I've got a much better idea of the whole process now, at least the chronology of it. I ate some meat last night, just a few mouthfulls, first time in 8 years. It was boring and maybe I'll try it again in 8 years' time. Maybe not. Pictured is me at 28 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home