Blood, snakes, sex, panic
Had the strangest day on Saturday. Just about to go through our 10 Years at Dickson St yoga demo practice and I ran into Sa at the loo looking strange. I said "Are you okay?" She said "No. Just had some bleeding...". Naturally, being the man of superior self control that I am, I shit myself. My mind was immediately thrust back to the miscarriage and I just thought "No! Not now! Not at this stage of the pregnancy! Not on this day!" Merelyn looked at it for us and was reassuring. We ran through the practice though Sa didn't do actively, then we rushed home and rang the midwife. Sa explained to her what had happened and the first thing she said was "Did you have sex last night?" "Errr...yes..." Right. That settles that. When news got out to the yoga teachers it was "So it was YOUR fault!" and "No more sex for you then!". Ha ha. The rest of the day was madly rushing about preparing for the evening's celebrations - picked up the car, picked up Nina's dance floor, delivered it, picked up some venomous snakes, delivered them with handler to Beverly Hills at Michael's group home. I arrived and Prince's "Kiss" was blasting on the CD player with one woman running around waving her arms to the music shouting "Sex! Sex! Sex!". "No, I'm not allowed sorry."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home