Gloopee

Gloopee is the little life-form that I am very excited about meeting at the end of December 2006. I often talk, sing, play guitar/didj to Gloopee through Sa's abdomen. Gloopee likes it, I know Gloopee does. Gloopee makes Glooping movements which sweep wavelike across Sa's belly. I love Sa and I love Gloopee.

December 24, 2006

To Everything, Turn, Turn, Turn...


Gloopee was in a posterior position. This is bad as it can cause a lot of back pain during delivery. Sa went to an acupuncturist who punctured her and did moxibustion on her little toe (pictured on our deck). We continued the moxibustion for a few days at home. And Gloopee turned! We've been busily preparing the house for the birth - clearing spaces getting blinds ready, selling furniture, moving pianos (thanks Nik, Dave and Ah Lek!), renovating bathrooms, shopping, shopping, shopping, pumping, pumping, pumping...
I think we're getting organised now. Still haven't done a practice run filling the pool though
- me, I'll just be happy to see the other side of this stolen pagan festival known as Christmas, so I can focus on one of the most significant events in my life. To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven, a time to be born, and a time to die (RIP Aunty Es xxx).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home