Gloopee

Gloopee is the little life-form that I am very excited about meeting at the end of December 2006. I often talk, sing, play guitar/didj to Gloopee through Sa's abdomen. Gloopee likes it, I know Gloopee does. Gloopee makes Glooping movements which sweep wavelike across Sa's belly. I love Sa and I love Gloopee.

December 24, 2006

You better get some sleep while you can!



Has to be number one on the list of "statin' the bleedin' obvious". Does that include a last dirty weekend together alone? We figured there must be something to this wisdom and booked into the Harbourview Hotel in North Sydney (pictured in all its glory) for two nights (we didn't want to venture too far away). We tried to catch up on as much sleep as possible, and we did, although I had to finish my Christmas shopping on Saturday, which took hours. Never mind. We managed to slip in a foot massage, stop for coffee and ice cream at Passionflower (anti-endorsement: DON'T go to "Passionflower", you'll only get ripped off, and the ice cream isn't particularly good), and toast at David Jones.

We really did have harbour views from our room, and even saw some fireworks on Saturday night. We had some great meals - Green Gourmet feast on Friday night at St Leonards and Malabar Indian at "Crowie" on Saturday night with far too big dosas. Never mind. 'Tis the season to be over-indulgent. I even had time to lie in bed and read a newspaper! Now we're back at home, the rain is pouring down, I'm heading off for an afternoon nap (joining Sa who is already napping), life is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home